The DMPS Healthy U Wellness plan is an incentive system that will allow you to improve your health and well being by focusing on prevention AND allow you to continue to maintain fully employer paid health benefits. Access the DMPS Healthy U Webpage HERE!Biometric Screening Guide (2016-17)
Get registered for your Biometric screening! Use the link and instructions below! Screenings start September 1 and will be offered through 12/6!
Here is your online registration link:
- Please Use the following User Name and Password. It is case sensitive:
User name: DMPS (all caps)
Password: SCREEN16 (all caps)
- The entire screening schedule is listed on the first page, In order to schedule your time Scroll down on the calendar to find the month, day, time and location that works for you
- Click “MORE TIMES” to see available appointment times
- Click on your preferred time. *Then fill in required information such as your name, address, etc. You will need to enter an e-mail address to receive a message back confirming your appointment time.
- Under Options Please Select Either: DMPS Health Screening with Fingerstick or DMPS Health Screening with Venipuncture.
- For best results, fasting the evening prior will give you the best and most accurate information!
- Remember, Onsite screenings are offered and completed through Healthy U. Screenings done at other locations will not be accepted for incentive dollars.
- Drink plenty of water!
- A 12-hour fast is recommended for the most accurate results! NO food or beverages except water.
- Prescription medications are to be taken as normal. If you are advised to take prescription medications with food, please indicate this at screening time.
- Drink a minimum of 8 8-ounce glasses of water/day prior to screening to help assure hydration. Dehydration causes a falsely elevated body fat reading.
- No heavy activity or caffeine for 12 hours prior to screening.
- No alcohol 24 hours prior to screening.
- Socks, hose or tights will need to be easily removed for access to barefeet during the body composition.Confidentiality: We want you to know that your personal information will remain just that- personal. Your confidentiality will be respected and protected! All information collected on any forms or screenings will only be used for tracking and auditing participation in the Healthy U Program.
HOW TO EARN YOUR “WELLNESS DOLLARS” (2016-17):
STEP 1 – SCREENING and ONLINE ASSESSMENT
A. Onsite Biometric Screening – Completion Earns $100
Screenings Start: 9/1/2016-12/6/2017.
Online Registration opens August 24, 2015. (Onsite Screenings are offered and completed through Healthy U. Screenings done at other locations will not be accepted for incentive dollars).
DEADLINE to complete is 12/6/2017
B. Online Wellness Assessment – Completion Earns $100
Opens January 1, 2017-March 31, 2017.
The Wellness Assessment is located on the Wellmark Wellness Center Website.
DEADLINE to complete is 3/31/2017 (Any Wellness Assessment completed prior to 1/1/2017 or later than the 3/31/2017 timeframe will not be eligible for Incentive dollars. The Assessment must be completed during the 1/1/2017-3/31/2017 time frame)
COMPLETION OF THE BIOMETRIC SCREENING & ONLINE ASSESSMENT GETS YOU…
STEP 2 – COMPLETE AND SELF-REPORT 4 WELLNESS ACTIVITIES
Complete and report 2 wellness activities between July 1, 2016 and December 31, 2016
Complete and report 2 wellness activities between January 1, 2017 and June 1, 2017
Self-report on Wellmark Wellness Page.
COMPLETION & REPORTING OF 4 WELLNESS ACTIVITIES GETS YOU…
(* = The incentive dollars earned will be used to pay for the premiums for your 2017-18 health insurance benefits)
Accessing Wellmark Healthy U Website:
Find the Wellmark/WebMD Healthy U Website here: www.wellmark.com
If you have not already registered or created an account with Wellmark, click “register now” and have your insurance card or Wellmark ID card ready. Primary insured employees will use their Wellmark insurance card; all “other” employees above will use the Wellmark ID card sent to them in the mail. Otherwise proceed to log in with your username and password.
The Wellmark Wellness Center Help Desk Phone number is: 1-877-252-8412. Or you can call the Technical Help desk at 1-800-407-0267. Don’t hesitate to reach out to them with any questions or issues with the website.